Help AA&MDSIF Find Better Treatments and a Cure!
The importance of funding research
More research is needed to find better treatments and cures for aplastic anemia, MDS, PNH and related bone marrow failure diseases. Here are some opportunities to provide critical support for research while accomplishing your philanthropic goals:
- Establish a Named Research Fund for a scientific/medical research project for 2-years for either a new or established investigator. Named funds may also be established to support AA&MDSIF patient education, advocacy, awareness or general projects. These may be made in tribute to a loved one.
- Support a Research is Hope Fund - to support aplastic anemia, MDS, PNH or bone marrow failure disease research.
- Contribute toward the Scientific Symposium – an international collaborative of leading bone marrow failure disease scientists and researchers convened by AA&MDSIF every two years
- Support the Summer Research Fellowship Program which offers medical students and graduate science students the opportunity to conduct a ten-week research project in bone marrow failure disease under the supervision of an established investigator and mentor.
Please contact the AA&MDSIF Development Office to learn more. We look forward to assisting you.
- Donate now online.
- Donate by check to AA&MDSIF, 100 Park Avenue, Suite 108, Rockville, MD 20850.
When making your gift, please specify RESEARCH and provide additional information as appropriate.
Online Learning Center
Find out how you can further research and treatment. Act now!