Registration Open 2/3 for 2016 Conferences
Select city for details.
-Washington, DC - 3/19
-Cincinnati, OH - 4/30+
-Seattle, WA - 6/18*
-Raleigh, NC - 7/16
-San Diego, CA - 9/17
-San Antonio, TX - 10/8
-W. Palm Beach, FL - 11/6
*Joint event with the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Institute.
+Interactive kids program! Art activities to further their understanding. Ice cream social for fun. Meet Dr. Kasiani Myers from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital.
Meet Top Experts and Fellow Patients at a Free Conference Near You
2016 Patient and Family Conferences - We're Saving You a Seat!
Learning is Hope, Connecting is Strength
The Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation is offering seven FREE patient and family conferences in 2016. Where will we see you?
Whether you have aplastic anemia, MDS or PNH, are newly diagnosed, a long-term survivor, a caregiver, family member or friend, you can count on our conferences to deliver the latest diagnostic and treatment news from the nation’s leading bone marrow failure experts.
Our conferences offer a supportive and comfortable learning experience, with plenty of time to get your questions answered. In addition, we provide practical tips for living with these disorders and a safe environment where you can share your experiences with fellow survivors coping with similar challenges.
Seminarios en Español
Este año vamos a ofrecer seminarios gratis sobre la anemia aplásica, los síndromes mielodisplásicos (SMD) y la hemoglobinuria paroxística nocturna (HPN) en español. Estos seminarios se ofrecerán en San Diego, CA el 17 de septiembre y en San Antonio, TX el 8 de octubre. Aprenda nueva información sobre su enfermedad y su tratamiento de médicos expertos.
Para obtener más información o registrarse, visite nuestra página de web.
What to Expect from 2016 Conferences:
- In San Diego (Sept. 17) and San Antonio (Oct. 8), we are offering sessions in Spanish. Learn more!
- An in-depth review of all the available standard treatment options
- The latest information on cutting-edge therapies and a look at what new potential therapies are currently being developed
- Practical steps you can take to help you become an even stronger self-advocate
- Understand how to effectively navigate the health care and insurance systems
- Find out about the essentials of advanced care planning
- Meet other patients and family members, connect to a Community of Hope in your area and discover our Peer Support Connection
- Learn how AA&MDSIF can help you with this life-altering journey
- Registration for our first conference in Rockville, MD will open in early 2016
- It’s FREE, so mark your calendars now. Advance registration is always recommended
Support & Community
Online Learning Center
Find out how you can further research and treatment. Act now!